Saturday, March 1, 2008

Looking at my facebook profile I realized I have a blog*.

Hmm...

Been a while, actually not even that 4 posts all year and we are in March…. (Ru, would not be proud).

So…

Truth be told, been struggling to post an entry, mostly because I have been trying to find a nice way to tell the world I have a girlfriend without causing embarrassment to her.


Issues that have come up while attempting to post an entry...

1: The blog itself is really really bad**,

2: I’m ashamed to mention to her that I own this thing*** (I tell her that, it belongs to some other person who by some freak occurrence has the same name, and get this same last name, and we both like Hillary (only if she wins)… and recently both started disliking Oprah/Harpo or whatever the hell she calls herself these days … Star wars... and Starbucks).

4 I would not wan't my name assosciated with this blog.****

3. Only ediots find the blog amusing, or remotely funny*****







* Come on, would u own up to this nonsensical nonsense??

** Sha to both of you that are still checking out my log religiously… Get a life

*** Also the claim that I have 2 readers at this point seems pretty far-fetched (actually, any reader, at all seems pretty far fetched).****

**** Actually I am accepting monetary compensation from individuals, whose names do not want to be documented as having had read this awful awful disgusting waste of internet space…. I’m charging, bottles of alcohol, So Chipo, Tatenda, Tendai, Tawanda, Lovemore, Givemore, and Forex, yaal better pay up!

***** He He He…

No comments: