Thursday, June 21, 2007

Umm so…

Ever heard urself on Tape? Or called your celly and heard your own voice, (on voicemail*), and thought to yourself I’m sure I sound better than that!

So me and a friend decided to start a blog last year, it lasted one or two posts from me, and one or two from her. Then the whole thing just died. I’m not gona name any names, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me!

So my friend, restarted the blog, or rather just picked up from where we left it which was roughly a year ago...

It’s looking good! Except the bits, I wrote… I am grateful, I can claim that spellchecking, and grammar wasn’t such a big thing back in 2006**.






* Yes, yes it’s true… No one calls me so I have to call myself in order to hear my phone ring

** Or 2007 for that matter, thus all three of my current readers.

4 comments:

afrochick said...

i'm so excited i had a comment so someone actually read my blog..............

are you sure that you punched in the number correctly???? just go back and try again.....

Tu said...

Yeah well no one reads mine, so we are about even...

tjidzani said...

I call you!

Kiri said...

I don't...but I think about calling you sometimes. he he. Almost there. And don't be so modest about your readership..I thought you had loads!