Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tag

The truth has not been very popular lately!!!!

Well for those of you that read this thing...

I'm gona break it down.

Tung = Energy = mc2

also, I got tagged, by RU....

so a few true things about me....
1 I honestly believe Whitney Houston will make a huge come back
2 I used to think Mr “T” was cool
3 I used to think there where little men in the TV screen
4 I recently discovered you can have a Grande Coffee in a Venti cup*
5 I still think Mr T is cool….
6 I have no idea which side of the bed I like better**
7 I believe OJ did it


Now that I Have said some things about me, apparently I have to tag some People too…. Get Tu know more about them, but all of my friends don’t have a life***

Also I have to name them,
Pinkaling, Nya, G, ice, Tjitji, Puwai, Vim, Ten DAwg!

And post the rules
• We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
• Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Later….




* Apparently it’s a trade secret that even a girlfriend that works at starbucks won’t tell you! If you get a medium coffee and put in a large cup, you won’t have to spill any coffee out cus, you will have the space, for milk, etc....
** Long story
*** That’s why they are my friends.

1 comment:

pandave said...

i think i buggered off somewhere and missed this post.
but i believe whitney will be whitney again... i never stopped loving her anyway.
nice tip about the cawfee...
you know you can order a short capuccino for a really decent price. in fact you can prolly get a short anything.
mr t will always be cool. were even around during his music career?