Friday, May 25, 2007

Even more famous online

Last couple of weeks, I have introduced more friends to my blog...

mostly negative things I here, like...

" Dude you need to seriosuly consider getting a life...."

"Tunga I think you need help"

"i think you are loosing it"

So much for my expansion idea, maybe i should just stick to all two of my easy to amuse current readers*.

Moving on.... i decided to join Facebook for real for real, I dont see me actively bieng active. I think i sent one or two friend requests to people i have no communication with whatseover, but thats about it. I guess i am going to let Oliver Mapfumo die.



* No offense.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hey what's with this Oliver Mapfumo? I guess it's in all your blogs that I missed recently being so busy. what's up blad?

you said...

looking back, its rather a funny projection, innit?

Tu said...

Yeah, kinda funny..

WHo woulda thunk it