Saturday, May 19, 2007

Facebook

Facebook, just seems like the In-thing-to-do, and I am not a conformist, and I told myself that all the other little nonsense things I do to waste time like cleaning my room, showering and blogging are enough.

So I joined Facebook, Right now I cant see much, cant see anyone’s profile, and no one is accepting my friend requests. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that I didn’t use my real name. To tell the truth one of my friends realized that anyone that would come up with a nom-du-plum as original as "Oliver Mapfumo" had to be me, Or was that Thomas Mtukudzi I forget***.

Come to think about it, maybe I should have just gone for Tawanda, Tendai, Lovemore or Ross. I didn't think the name was that bad? I am sure there must be someone in ZImbabwe called Oliver Mapfumo...... If there are babies in the United States called ESPN, then what is so ridiculous??

Right now, I am trying to figure out, if I had a point to get at in this blog*,

For now I am going to leave Facebook alone, seems cool. Seems to have more people that I know than hi5. Maybe eventually ill get around to getting on it legit. I think Ill spend my time cleaning my room for now, who knows maybe oprah will call one day and want to come through. My more immediate concern is that the roaches I thought I was living peacefully with, have decided to move out cus of the mess.

Then again maybe next year Ill clean my room****.




* Like how I do on every other post**.
** That was an attempt at humor***.
*** Pinky give up if u haven’t gotten it already.
**** I guess the only perk of not having a girlfriend.

3 comments:

Tu said...

u knw what if u read this blog, please accept oliver mapfumo as ur friend on facebook!!!

Amanda said...

ohhhh is that where the oliver mapfumo came from, lol. u're nuts! but i feel you on the roaches thing, thank goodness there aren't any over here or my room would be heaving with roaches.. i've got ants though which sucks coz i don't know what they're after. i threw out the honey that was under my bed so don't know what else it might be. is this facebook like faceparty? coz faceparty sux and it's for horny weirdos, lol.

Tu said...

Umm cus....

I was joking about the roaches.

This is what we call oversharing...