Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jack Bhawa-ring*

Last 24, 24…

Get it???? Get it?????

Last Twenty-Four Hours, being 24?

K so its supposed to be clever cus, there is a show called 24, I am 24 and I am gna be 24 for 24 more hours…..

I know people that read this thing really have no life and all 2 of u are really slow!**

It’s been quite a ride! Made great new Friends! Discovered Sierra Nevada, Got a chance to hang and reaffirm friendships with old friends, Discovered Sierra Nevada on Tap, got to see and hang with so many people! Discovered Sierra Nevada in a 40oz bottle. Met some new people that seriously dislike me… And ohh yeah started wasting space on the World Wide Web with this blog!

Its been lovely, best year ever so far! From what I understand, its only gona get better!

Hopefully I will make the necessary sacrifices this coming year, to make life easier later on…

I love my life, Unfortunatley never got a chance to take over the world in the last 364 days, (always next year right, ehhh Pinky???)…






* The pun with Jack Bauer from the TV show 24 and the coincidental drinking “bhawa- ring” is coincidental
** Once again no offense, to the two of u’s

2 comments:

you said...

Sierra Nevada???! where have you been man. come to california already.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.