Thursday, October 4, 2007

Madness!

Madnesss

Its official, I am officially officially being screwed by my evil landlady.

Rumor has it she is selling the building, not sure, but that may finally explain why she started fixing things around the building. I seriously Dislike the woman, even got a foreign hitman from England to “take care of her”, turns out My hitman liked the woman and hung out with her, had tea and biscuits with her, and looked over old family albums, with her!*

If only someone would drop this apartment building, on her, and leave me a fly pair of Michael Jackson Billie Jean type dancing shoes that I could wear on my way, to find the Wonderful landlord of Oz**,

Dancing Merrily, On the New York pavements, "Flashing Lights" on each concrete yellow slab I step on, singing randomly about denying that I am the father of Billie’s Kid. And my journey to find the Wonderful landlord of OZ.

Actually scratch that thought, a fly pair of Michael Jordan’s***, would work better, and to be Honest having The Wizard of Oz as a landlord might not be ideal, I am trying to pay as much attention to the stuff behind the curtains as possible. I am trying to be careful in my apartment searching, I am gna try and take a look at as many places as possible.

With my luck, my next landlord might turn out to be The Wicked Witch of the West. Hope all plays out well, I have been lucky so far. I don’t like fighting with Landlady’s and the chances of me defeating her would be slim, cus we all know how I feel about bathing and water…..




* You know who u are…….
** And NO, I Don’t mean The Show about Prison..
*** Figured affiliation to the other MJ is not going to help my apartment searching****
**** Ironically someone left someone left some “soul glo” in my apartment

No comments: