Thursday, April 5, 2007

Dear New York

I Love You...!


I know it would be cheaper and life easier living in any other American city, (considering id get paid the same).
I love u Almost to a fault.

I love ur people, ur music, ur streets ur buildings and ur neighbourhoods (Even Brooklyn). I almost disowned a close friend when she blasphemously said that London TOWN was more culturaly diverse than you!!! I love u that much...

I think I came into my own here.

Through ur music I grew up here, I already knew about the Bronx/Boogie Down, Brooklyn/Crooklyn, Manhattan, Staten/Shaolin and Queens before I even set foot.

There is no judging here, people that live in Brooklyn talk diffrently from people In Queens, or the Bronx. I like the way u treat people that grew up in Virginia and people that grew up in Africa the same, untill U incorporate them and make them natives!


I Know people that have moved out and moved back! I know people that are too scared to try you.

Me and you know that, you have to walk the walk, and talk the talk, New York, New York to understand.....

2 comments:

Tu said...

Just a Note...

My blog has nothing to do with the show, I love New York.

Thank You!

pandave said...

you taking that spoken word to nuyoricans?

tu... only the truly uninitiated would link your brilliance with... well.. with THAT