Wednesday, April 25, 2007

all around the world

I just felt like saying that!

Actually, I haven’t been around the world yet, I am waiting for the lotto or Oprah to take me.

Then I can expand my collection of stolen glasses and make it International.

I started collecting caps; the premise behind the idea is that every time I go out of town ill buy a cap, so when I go to Boston next month, I'm gona buy a Red Sox Cap. In Philly* I would get a 76ers cap, actually no! Cus getting a basketball cap would be like betraying my Knicks. So id get a Phillies cap. The only Exceptions to the rule are Manhattan and New Jersey**. I went to Brooklyn the other day and I am mad at myself for not getting a Brooklyn cap***!

Right now I only have two caps,(and I know its sad), An Atlanta Cap (the first one i bought), I got that back in Sept, when I went to Atlanta, and I have my Miami "1966" Dolphins cap, that I got in.....****,

Maestro and Jan pay attention I really want a Raiders and a Dodgers cap*****. Nina even after you move you are gna help me pick a Bears cap.

To tell the truth, after Atlanta, Chi, Cali, Boston, Philly, and DC I don’t think there is too much I am going to look for. I mean if by some sad and unfortunate twist of fate I end up with a Denver Bronco's Cap, then so be it.

A few college caps would be cool too, Mt Holyoke, MIT, Harvard, Jackson State, U Chicago, Florida State (Yes Brian Ill put my Hatred aside), Lander, etc, etc.
I just want to be able to fill a room before i buy my bottle store at age 50.

I am not gona wear the caps, only thing ill take off is the price tag. Hopefully, overtime Ill get more and more. When I do get them, Time allowing id try and get em as different as possible.

Then when im old, senile, and drinking in my highly unprofitable bottle store in Zimbabwe (The one right next to my highly unprofitable butchery). Ill be giving people free beer on condition that they listen to my ramblings about the trip I took to Atlanta back in 06, where i Was in pain and thought I had broken my leg one day, and miraculously recoverd the next day******.



I need hobbies people drinking and Oprah don't count.



Ive got my time budgeted this Year. Hopefully Ill get a Caps United Cap Next Year. ...




* Or as my boy put it Killadelphia
** All Jersey has is Hockey teams, and that isn’t going to look good on my wall.
*** Yes I Go to Brooklyn that often
**** Pinky that means I got in Miami!!!
***** That’s really a "yo I’m letting you know now I’m gona come crash at your place soon!!"
******* U had to be there...

1 comment:

maestroAmado said...

Yo, I know u said u wouldn't wear it...but what's the size of yo big African head? Literally...not figuratively...I think we all know how figuratively big yo head is. Ha! Sorry in advance. Thank u for giving me a place to stay while I'm in NYC in advance. Peace.