Sunday, April 22, 2007

Everyone’s a rapper............

I guess this myt make some sense cus my dumb ass friend writes in caps, on messenger......

lyricaltopics: IT'S AN EPIDEMIC
tungataks: i bet they all sound like tupac
lyricaltopics: YUP
lyricaltopics: OR WACK N THINK THEY DOPE
tungataks: yeah
tungataks: do u rap?
lyricaltopics: YEAH
lyricaltopics: BUT NOT TOO MUCH ANYMORE
lyricaltopics: FOCUSIN ON SPOKEN WORD
lyricaltopics: I STILL DO IT WITH MY KIDS
lyricaltopics: WRITE A 16 HERE AND THERE
lyricaltopics: BUT I DON'T LIKE MY RAPS TOO MUCH THESE DAYS
tungataks: thats whassup tho
tungataks: Ive got an apprecitation
tungataks: but i think i got scarred off rhyming a long time ago
tungataks: back in the 90's when every1 was rapping about whack mc's
tungataks: and i heard myself on tape and i was like damn
tungataks: im a wack mc
tungataks: so i quit
lyricaltopics: I STILL FLOW
lyricaltopics: BUT I THINK A POETRY AUDIENCE
lyricaltopics: IS MORE RECEPTIVE TO MY SPOKEN WORD PIECES
tungataks: if i ever tried to flow thats who i would try and cater for too.......
tungataks: but i gave up on poetry too
tungataks: when i read my own shit a few years ago and realised it was wigedy wack
lyricaltopics: LOL
lyricaltopics: LOL
tungataks: then i had a friend who is an mc
tungataks: was like music is a 2 way thing
tungataks: the mc needs an audience to understand
tungataks: so when he is mc'ing and connects with me
tungataks: then i become a part of the music
tungataks: because there is no him without me
lyricaltopics: TRUE
tungataks: so im fine with that
tungataks: ill make my fame elsewhere
tungataks: or rather make my mark
lyricaltopics: WORD
lyricaltopics: TOO MANY EMCEES ANYWAY
tungataks: and not enough mics
lyricaltopics: PROB THE ONLY DOPE LINE FROM PRAS
tungataks: lol

1 comment:

maestroAmado said...

Yo check this link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpcFh5OCl1c. This is me and my kids, all except for the guy in blue with long hair, he's the other sponsor of the Poetry Club at Los Angeles' John Marhsall High School. I told u I'm just aiight. M\Some of my kids are better than me. =)