Friday, January 12, 2007

Second Life?

Its getting onto 11pm , Friday Night.

Trying to eat some pizza my roommate and his girlfriend, spent the evening making. To be honest I haven't started eating it yet, maybe before I take a Shower and head out.

The question i am asking myself right now is that, was that piece of information necessary? But if you are reading this you probably have nothing better to do.

Little pieces of obscure information are my way of making the world a better place,.

After work, i kinda called my boys to tell them I'm not going out, and hope they have fun. Somewhere along the line, over the years I lost my enthusiasm for going out. Its gotten to a point where people have stopped inviting me cus I'm almost always a no show.
Tonight I wasn't given much of a choice, plus its at the 40/40 the one club that never ever disappoints. So I'm in!

My brother told me about second life yesterday, we both signed up. To be honest its pretty fun, its kinda like the sims. You create a character, and start a second life in virtual reality. My character is a nightclubbing male. Its a second life So maybe i can get up to more mischief and party a lot more in second life. Turns out the girl that told me the blog thing is gay is in second life too. We hung out in second life, we went to a club, she tried to teach me how to dance and checked out a tattoo parlour in a mall.

Im getting better at navigating around second life. I couldnt sleep last night logged on, tried to check out the the virtual Sears, and Circuit City, then i met a Japanese girl at the virtual Reuters Headquarters. She was mad cool, she took me to virtual Kyoto, went to her crib, went to her virtual shop (I wasn't much into buying kimono's) then she had to go . i like the way she put it "My First life is kinda busy".

After she left me i went to a strip club, I had to sneak in, apparently "newbies" are not allowed in, they can check how old you are, you have to be at least 3 months old. ... Your profile tells people how old you are i was born on that day the 11th of January 2007.

Maybe next time i have a day off, with nothing to do, ill check the classifieds and get a job. Most of the jobs seem to be in clubs, maybe i can be a professional hit man. I doubt ill ever pay the subscription fee which pretty much means owning land or my own business is out of the question.

My roommates Pizza is not so bad...

I'm out.

If you want to read up more on second life check out http://secondlife.reuters.com/ , http://secondlife.com/whatis/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life

1 comment:

pandave said...

hey tunga! i don't need to read wiki about the second life, i got you!

i am making my way through the time magazine in which i am honoured as person of the year (thank you, thank you) and they have a piece there about second life.

this from someone who has never even played the sims.