Wednesday, March 21, 2007

sleep..............

I can’t sleep.

I have been thinking about titles, forget being a hall monitor, I am thinking about making my own cards that say “Tung…..Controller of Planet Earth”.

I was a part of a study group earlier. I was repping my company, In a Microsoft sponsored windows item. I mean I know how to talk, I know how to say things…. I know how to look good, and say the right words when talking in public.

The whole thing was intimidating at the start, big glass mirror (with people looking from the other side) a million cameras, and microphones everywhere. Then they made us sign sumn that says everything we said or did will be owned by Microsoft and can be used however, they see fit.

Which was kinda scary for me. I went to the National High schools quiz In Zimbabwe once. So during taping sitting next to a friend, we would try answer the questions asked. Friendly competition between my boy and me. So every time I got a question right, that my boy got wrong, I would do a lil dance while sitting down. The People at zbc caught me on camera. So when airing that episode of the National High schools Quiz, everytime my school got a question correct they would show me doing my lil dance.

I was in boarding school so I didn’t see the airing, but every1 was laughing at me at breaktime, the day after it aired. I distinctly remember my brother disowning me when I got home, the weekend after it aired.

Moving on, after the focus group, The people who where behind the glass mirrors came out to meet us. One of the girls, who I thought was really nice/pretty, pulled out her card and gave it to me (and not any1 else!!) hers said Microsoft Product Manager, I gave her mine (which just says Retail Sales), I jus felt kinda low after the card exchange.

Now I am not sure if I should take over the world first so that I can have a card that says ruler of the earth, or just make one now that says “Future Ruler of Earth”

1 comment:

you said...

leave the sales world and be an author. this is beautiful