Sunday, March 18, 2007

The legendicity.....

I’ve been meaning to blog for a minute but I've been distracted working on my legendicity*.

Some work on their sexy, me I’m all about the legendecity!

I work in the hood, which is a semi-big shopping/party district. Naturally, I go to a lot of the bars in the neighborhood**.

So as a group, we went to a local bar after work. Between Peoples usual screaming of Tuuuunga Tuunga Tuunga, every time I said sumn, and the appearance of an ex /xfile and all her cute girl friends. The Urban Legend Stamp got that much closer to being official.
Both at work and at the local watering holes.

A couple of things I learnt:

Attempting to break dance and doing the running man at a work get together is not a good idea! It will get u free drinks but it gives them that much more ammunition the next day.

When U hang with Ur boss at night, and he leaves before u. You can’t just give the age-old excuse of “problems at home” for ur lateness.

Avoid friends that drive without shovels in their cars when it is snowing, because they will ask u to help push their cars out of the snow, at 4 am in the morning.






* Don't look for the word in the dictionary, the Tung's urban Legend is growing at such an amazing exponential rate, that new words are being created to cater for the growing legend.

** i live In the hood

No comments: