Saturday, February 24, 2007

Obi-Wan Taks.....Urban Legend

Okay I am going to dump the super villain stuff. Well at least for lent, and I think Oprah might not approve of my villainy.

Being an Urban Legend is so much cooler!

I am about to get a significant amount of money, from some Nigerians that contacted me by email. I was asked to not to discuss the details but all they wanted was my social security number, mothers maiden name, date of birth and bank account details, so that I can help them repatriate millions of dollars. I have to send them some of my life savings first**, but hopefully if everything goes smoothly “The Tung”, will be worth a few million.

Right now, I feel like quitting my job spectacularly, then when I get my cut of the money from these people, I can come back to work, and stun!

Forget winning the lottery, I am so lucky to be the one and only person contacted by these people. Off course the last, two times, I tried this it turned out to be a scam. However, I digress

When I get my money, I am going to change my name to Obi-Wan and focus on being an urban legend!

Ill pimp Oprah, and Marry Toni Braxton*.

My plan is to plant a seed on every continent, so that my seed will grow up to make the world a better place. You should all support my offspring and me. We will make the world a happier place! How could u not love my children? Little “Luke“, “Anakin”, “Jar-jar”, “leia”, ‘Qui-Gon” and “Forex”***



* If u saw the halftime show at the all-star game u got to admit that woman is fine as hell!!!!!
** Not sure what $20, will do for em tho
*** My Zimbabwean roots showing

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha! ROFL. that's just tyt man! where do you come off with things like this! you're one inspired person you are.... hang on, you ARE joking aren't you? Lol.

Amanda said...

And how come you wanna pimp Oprah? I thought you were gonna marry her! pimp toni instead coz Oprah will leave you billions in her will!

Tu said...

Do not question the Logic!

This is why you are not an urban legend!

Pimping Oprah is what will cement my legendaryness!