Monday, February 19, 2007

stalker extraordinaire

It’s Official my Hi5 stalker extraordinaire days are back!! It’s going down!

A friend showed me how to hide the fact that I have been looking at someone’s profile on hi5. This whole having people see that you just saw their profile was bad for business. I am not trying to Have Jane or Lucy see that I have been checking out their pics, 32 days a month*.

I spent a lot of time trying to see if her status still said she was single. When it said she was committed id wait to see how long it would take before it would say she was single again. It’s bad enough that I call, text, I.M and check her garbage everyday.

I feel so liberated! The feeling is amazing! It’s kind of like how O. J felt after he was acquitted, combine that with how K- Fed (Fed - Ex) felt after word got out Britney cut her hair.

Myspace/Friendster/Hi5/Bebo/Yahoo 360, etc, etc are all really just an incredible way to waste time. I'm ashamed to say that I think I have an account almost everywhere. Yes Maestro Amado Its true! Look for me I'm on all the above mentioned communities**. I also Instant Pester people on Msn, Excite, Aim, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, Skype, Voip cheap, and today when I was trying to put my picture on this damn blog, I signed up for some messenger from Picaso called Hello by mistake.

Sometimes I wonder why I am still single!






* Especially after the restraining orders
** Shameless attempt to add more friends to The Tungs Profile

5 comments:

New Beginnings said...

Tu....stalker sounds just like you in high school babe guess things never change huh? :-) Kidding in my newly found language "Well done Tungs!!!"

I wish I could visit everyday....nice

Unknown said...

peace,

for real, i think yahoo killed it with the whole telling people who's been visiting thing. the web is about anonymity. i want mine back!

so whats the secret sauce? how do i hide the fact that i dunn visited someone's profile?
it's not that i want to stalk someone. i'm just, you know, curious.

harmony

Tu said...

I could tell you...

But then Id have to Kill you

Anonymous said...

Nigga please...why u fumuraring my secret...let the pervs be known...

Amanda said...

hey cuz! i started writing a comment to this post but it got so long i ended up adding it to my blog! Lol! I'm challenging you to a Stalkerthon! You ain't got nothing on me!